In the past, I have foolishly considered myself a very patient person.
I now know the truth.
I need help. And patience.
I thought that I would make a public declaration of this short-coming in hopes that you might all cut me some slack (aka- show me some patience) when I may not be doing such a courtesy to you. Oh the twisted methods of my distorted mind.
Perhaps if I make a list of things that make me loss my cool, I'll know where to begin the healing and growing process.
Ready? Here goes: Things that I have little to zero patience for.
1. Cars.
2. Computers.
(I would say that one and two could be switched back and forth. I have an equal feeling of hatred toward both. Just in case there was any confusion or contemplation on the matter.)
3. My inability to make decisions.
4. When I have to try things a million times. And it still never works.
(Example: changing my password so that I might be able to enroll for institute classes. Does anyone else see the irony in this? I live in the institute... but I can't get in to the program to make my dealings official?? Strange. And annoying.)
5. When people demand the impossible. Namely, customers.
(People... I sell books. I do not grow them. I do not write them. I do not hide books and merely pretend to be out of stock. Just breath. And while you're breathing... buy something.)
6. Myself.
Hmmm. Interesting list, I feel.
Also, it's nearly 2 am. And I am craving pizza. What is wrong with me?!
3 comments:
Wait- you don't grow books?! Shoot. ;)
Also... pizza... yum!
Holli. I love you. Period. :)
I am almost always craving pizza! We should crave pizza together sometime.
Post a Comment