Thursday, September 09, 2010

Memoirs of a Fall Semester

As most of you are probably well aware.... School is here again.
Oh joy.

I just wanted to share a few glimpses from my scholarly experiences.
Fall 2010. Here we go:

-I have been living on a dangerous amount of pretzel M&Ms. It's what's in the institute closet. Therefore, it has been my mid-day meal on several occasions.

-My Humanities professor could seriously be the narrator from the play The Drowsy Chaperon. Seriously. The voice. The way he talks... It's him!

-I have come to a great realization that not all sidewalks on the Utah State campus are created equal. There are some that have bumps. Yes- They may seem small (aka- virtually nonexistent). Yes- 99.9% of the student body go about their lives unaware and unaffected by these mentioned nuisances. However.... I would just like to point out that I am in the 0.01 percentile. I have been stumbling, face-planting.... and generally looking like a graceful model, quite frequently over the last few weeks.
Dear Aggies, My knees hurt. My pride hurts. And I blame this on the walkways.


Well.... Off to do homework. Ugh.
Here we go!

4 comments:

Holli said...

I have never tried pretzel M&Ms. Would you recommend them?
And I'm sorry about the sidewalks. Perhaps you should protest sidewalks... at least until it snows. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the .01 percentile! I spend the bulk of my time on campus tripping and trying not to completely eat it.

Heidi said...

I am also a part of that .01% and it was great the other day I had just called someone and wham there was a poking up sidewalk . . . it's either those or my own flip flops that get me (only half of the time this occurs because someone else stepped on them).

Marisa said...

Love pretzel m&m's! I recommend them holli. I'm still pretty envious of you being at school up in logan. I miss it. Also, you had a great start to the year by saving 3 lives.... Donating blood. Plus you beat the bleed time record.... Also, your phlebotomist was amazing! The end