Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Snoring Mumbles

I have to be awake in five hours to get ready for a meeting. Yikes.
Any self respecting person with half an ounce of intelligence would be sleeping right now. But... I'm not just anyone. I am, afterall, Angie.

Mostly, I am afraid that I have too much on my mind to sleep. (What a horrible excuse.)
Anyway, I just thought that I would share a few thoughts with you.

So... Here they are. My thoughts.

1. USU is celebrating my birthday this year. I mean, they cancelled school for heaven sake. This is legit. Hardcore. You follow?
Please mark your calendar. October 15th. It shall be a day for the history books. For on that day, I shall end my journey as a mere child. I shall hereafter move forward as an immature adult.

2. Question: Should I drop my tennis class, Hip hop class, or should I keep them both? It's the burning question of the hour. I mean, I'm hip and I like to hop. But I also like to serve the love. What to do, what to do?

3.


I'm trying to think of something terribly witty for the third clause. However, thoughts are growing increasingly ridiculous and the hour is growing later. I shall continue the quest of witty-ness and report back soon. Maybe. If I think about it. And have time.

If you don't hear back from me... Maybe you should post your own witty comment. (Lands sake, I hope you'll do that anyway.)


Signing out,
Insane; Tired; Completely Ridiculous.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

It's all about the LOVE! keep the tennis

Holli said...

I vote to keep both classes. Then you can share the love and be hoppin hiply. And think of the exercise. :)
I am jealous the university is being so considerate for your birthday. They started school on my birthday.
And lastly, I am impressed you are up so late. I'm lucky if I'm conscious after 10:30pm.