Just to start off... I would like to tell everyone that I had chicken nuggets for dinner yesterday. And today.
And I don't like chicken nuggets.
What in the world? Who am I?
Okay. I just wanted to throw that out there.
Now.... An update on my life.
Just the thing that you have all been waiting for and anticipating.
Alright. So a few weeks ago Sariah and I once again ventured up to the lovely land of Garden City.
We saw a show at Pickleville.
JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT!
It was stellar!
We gave it two thumbs. WAY UP.
As you can see above.
Naturally, we had to stop and get shakes.
It IS the Bear Lake way.
I saw my darling Ashley Brock.
It was stellar. Incredibly.
Then... last weekend I saw some peeps.
We gathered at Holli's home in B.C.
Thanks, Holli.
Above you can see the crew.
We walked to the temple that is currently under construction.
What a grand time.
That night Ashley and I set out for an adventure.
Unfortunately, we were unable to find a camping spot....
So we camped on the Quad.
Yeah... We're that hardcore.
Farmers Market.
Dude. It was a party. With GROOVIN tunes.
Fresh raspberries. Nothing better.
Becky had a bridal shower.
It was a party.
Get it?
No, it really was fun though.
Oh Becky... She's getting all grown up on us.
Now for today's adventures!
We went on a hike!
We thought that we were going to be on the Juniper Jardine (or whatever it's called).
However, we went on a different trail.
It was very exciting!
There were flowers.
And moss.
And other things. (Including cows. And horse poop.)
Then we headed to the local ORC (or ORP as it is now called)
and got some tubes.
Above is the place that we floated.
It's a marsh.
We are THAT hardcore, people.
We had quite the adventure trying to get the tubes moved from place to place.
Just as a point of reference...
The size of the tubes compared to my car.
The funny thing is that we thought that we would be able to fit all of those in my vehicle alone.
That was a falsehood.
We could not.
And here we are. The adventurers.
Just before we floated through the marsh and under the scary bridge.
Oh! And just as an exciting side note:
I BOUGHT A NEW COMPUTER!
Still trying to think of a name... But how can you top Gunther?!
(Name submissions will be accepted and deeply considered.)
School starts in less than a week.
I'm sure the adventures will start rollin in like crazy.
Up next: Seeing Drowsy Chaperone with Ashley at Hale Center Theater!
1 comment:
You ladies are SO lovely!! How DID you get all those tubes up there???
Post a Comment