Thursday, August 04, 2011

Game time.

Let's play a game, shall we? It's called Good Idea. Bad Idea.

Good Idea: Going to breakfast with Chandi this morning.
Bad Idea: Putting off my paper. To sleep. And eat. And then to digest.

Good Idea: Meeting with my English teacher and discussing the concerns that I have in regards to my paper.
Bad Idea: Meeting with my English teacher to discuss my concerns the class before the paper is due.

Good Idea: Taking a break from writing one of the two papers that I have due.
Bad Idea: Taking a break by spending money. Too much money. Buying three running shirts and new high heels.

Good Idea: Running to work.
Bad Idea: Working in stinky running clothes. While training a new person.

Good Idea: Going grocery shopping after work.
Bad Idea: Buying bagels.
REALLY Bad Idea: Eating one of said bagels.
REALLY AWFULLY Bad Idea: Selecting to eat a jalapeno cheddar bagel. And consuming the whole thing. At 11:45 at night. (Great dinner, right?)

The result of it all?
Only one paper completed... and my insides are burning. (BURNING)
I might die.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I remember this night. I miss you.