Dear Readers,
It's been a long time. Please allow you to give you an update on my life.
Sunday- I get up to bear my testimony in RS. However, I am wearing heels. And my leg fell asleep somehow. You can just imagine what the result was. Suffice it to say... The spirit left pretty quickly. (This was just about as embarrassing as that date when both of my legs lost feeling...)
Today- My leg feel asleep during my public speaking class. But I had to leave. Quickly. So I walked (like a superstar) on the side pretty much the side of my ankle. Classy.
About 5 minutes ago- Walking into the library.... Apparently I didn't lift my feet up high enough while walking. Where there was a slight raise in the sidewalk, I stubbed my toe.... And totally biffed it. Good thing the guys behind me were nice enough to laugh with me. (It was with me...right?)
2 comments:
I can see all of those things happening. That is to funny.
Angie.
Let's run away.
Seriously.
I've been dreaming
and planning.
And once we've run away, the bonus is your feet won't fall asleep.
Because we will have run away.
Post a Comment