Goodness, You're hearing from me again. So soon. Heh.
Well, I have to go to work soon. That means there isn't enough time to finish homework... Just enough time to blog.
I just wanted to announce to the world: If you ever, EVER plan on giving a speech on stress, plan for the very worst. Anything that can go wrong will. Like slow internet, suddenly running out of printer ink, loosing notecards, not finding a parking spot, running to class late, getting up to speak at the wrong time, remembering that you forgot to brush your teeth.... You name it. So... Speaker beware. It's a great topic, but you can't say that you went into it uninformed.
Also, I had a horrible nightmare last night. And I can't help but think of it all day. And I have cramps. And homework. And no time. What do you do to make everything all better? Easy. Peanut butter and banana sandwich. Yes, yes, and yes.
(Also, I would like to publicly apologize to Chandi for finding me chilling in my underoos. Oopsy. Also a part of the relaxation process.)
Ahem... Yes. Well.
Uh...
Who's excited for Christmas???? Me.
These are a few things that I would love to make. For the record, I too have caught the Pintrest fever.


No comments:
Post a Comment