Sunday, January 29, 2012

My life with MY Canyon

Peeps, peeps, peeps! The other day I was lucky enough to catch the end of the sunset with my cam!
Look at this BEEEEAUTIFUL valley that I live in!
(Note: I did not change the color with my comp.... Aint it perrrrrty?)

I went into the canyon. Because it is my happy place.
I took this picture.
Except.... it's sideways.
And I'm too lazy to change it.

We had early church today...
Which means that I had time to drive in my canyon today.
Guess where I went?
I am out of control.

Also-  I was alone.
And my phone died.
And I apparently ran out of windshield fluid.
And there was garbage splashed upon my shield.
Basically, I couldn't see.
So... I am basically a hardcore adventurer.

Also... They have snow up there!
I had to keep driving till I saw some.
SNOW!!!

In other news:
Today Jeffrey R. Holland came and spoke to us.
And it was a dream come true.
Because he is my hero.

And because of this adventure
I was able to see some of my sibs.
And eat with them.
Behold:

Also, I made banana bread tonight.
I am a domestic goddess.

ALSO!!!
Has anyone ever seen this place?
It's called GLOBAL VILLAGE.
And I am now a volunteer there.
I really love it.
Also, I feel as though this will push me closer to my hippie dream.
Which reiterates the fact:
Nonprofits change lives.

And...
That is the update on my life, peeps.
Also, remember how someone purchased me as a girlfriend for a week?
We made cookies together on Friday.
Presh.
Also, there was a ward indexing party on Friday.
And, trying to promote attendance, I sent a text to all of the men in the ward.
I said that I would kiss them if they came.
But maybe I should not have said that.
Because the men did not come flying in, as I had expected.
What a blow. What a low, low blow.

1 comment:

fezzik said...

There are so many things I love about you.
And a lot of them are reflected in this post.