What was the best part of my day?
Easy.
This facebook message:
Hi Angie!
It's been a while, I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to tell you something funny... Lately Makenna has been asking for a parakeet. So we started talking about the last parakeet she had that she got when she was 5 (she's 12 now). Her last parakeets name was Angie and as we were reminicing about good ol' Angie, Marquie started laughing and said "Why did you name her Angie anyway, that's kind of a random name for a parakeet?" Makenna said "Because my primary teachers name was Angie and she was so nice and so pretty."
And then I remembered it was you. I don't remember if I knew at the time that she was naming her parakeet after you, if I did I had forgotten. Anyways, I thought it was cute.
So....... over the weekend we finally caved in and got Makenna another parakeet. Guess what her name is? Yep, Angie II-hahaha.
I just thought you might like to know that you had quite an impact on that little 5 year old girl. Enough that she's naming all of her pets after you;)
So thanks for being a nice and pretty primary teacher! You're still adorable!!! Tell your mom hi for me:)
Dayna
I just love this. Life is grand. And I'm a parakeet.
1 comment:
That's the dream, m'dear... That IS the dream!
Post a Comment