I am taking a quick break from my homework to do a little update on my life.
But I should know better, because these things never are very fast.
Call it a slow computer.
Call it user error.
Call it what you like.
Toe- mae-toe,
toe-mah-toe.
Unfortunately, I will be probably doing two separate posts with pictures,
beause it's going THAT well. Ha ha.
So this is post one-
The recent days of my life:
My sister now lives in the same town as me, so we had a sister dinner a few weeks back.
We went to Elements and treated ourselves like the fance ladies that we are.
Kristi's sister, Amanda, got married! I didn't post any pictures of she and Carey because I really wanted to remember the awkward pictures that we took while we were receptioning.
Bless the ladies heart that took these for us. She was the nicest lady ever... But it was funny.
This is a picture of our first official meeting as the RS presidency.
Yeah... I made sure that we took pictures. Hopefully these girls don't get too tired of all my crazy ideas. But yes- They are the cutest girls ever. Blog worthy? I deem it so.
Yeah... I made sure that we took pictures. Hopefully these girls don't get too tired of all my crazy ideas. But yes- They are the cutest girls ever. Blog worthy? I deem it so.
Had a fabulous time with some of my girls in SLC. It's crazy to think that we were all on the same cheer squad ten years ago. Wha! Where did all that time go?
Anyway- Love them! So glad that they were willing to let me drop in somewhat suddenly.
COLOR RUN! WHOO!
Gal pal, Ashley Brock, and I had a smashing time having chalk thrown at us and throwing it at others in turn. This would be an excellent family outing.
Which is why we were there together.
As the great song once stated,
"We are fam-mily!"
2 comments:
Dude.
Brilliant things.
Also.
Thoughts.
Look at that nice line on my forehead where my stylin-sweatband was. Also.
Remember how we threw that color in some guys face?
Yes.
Magic.
You are swell.
You all are so loverly. Remember how usually I am a part of your Fall celebrations. Because of course my bday is included in that? Just sayin. Also. I think we will party at our new house for such an occasion. You should come.
Post a Comment